Sunday, February 24, 2013

The begin

I found some really interested people in electronics and embedded systems recently at my college, watching them I thought how many more would be there without proper availability of resources. I was such a couple of years back and still beginning to learn. This blog was inspired by many of my friends who continuously fussed me upon putting up a blog for myself and even are doing it now, I thank you all for the inspiration.

To describe the blog, it will be posted with some useful tips and tricks on designing , printing and fabrication of PCB's towards conventional electronics and also digital electronics.My contact details have been provided on my profile. I would love to help people out on their projects, hobbies and other stuff so feel free to contact me.

Thanking you all,
Dheeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment